Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Not feeling in the flow

This past two weeks, I have been stuck in some vague sort of foggy muck.  Tired, intestinal ickiness, lack of motivation, a bit short-tempered.  Similar to Magaly, but not for the same base reason.  I have come to the realization that while my primary long-term goal for this year remains apt, the location needs changing.  This hasn't changed my short-term goals...they're just as applicable....it's just kind of taken the wind out of my sails. 
The weather isn't helping. We finally get snow & it warms up so much the next day that half of it is melted away the next 24 hours! It feels like spring out :/
I'm also a year ahead of myself. I just knew that I was going to be 52 end of this month, but, looking upon the calender, it's only 51.  I have also been remembering a few dreams lately.  Nothing earth-shattering, but consistent with the idea that end-goal has been moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment