Thursday, October 16, 2014

Magaly's Blooming Howls

Lovely & wild Miss Magaly is throwing a party! Witches in Fiction 2014 is live :) Blooming Howls is roaring away.  I am much more of a visual person (esp. when reading) &, unfortunately, not much of a writing type person.  However, Magaly, & my dreaming fox, rise what little verbal skills I have to the top.

Here are my few words, inspired by a sleeping fox & howling winds:

                                                      red fox dreaming wild
                                               gold fire blazing ears twitch as
                                                   blooming howls wake loud
   
Joining my few words, a wee felt fox:
(sorry for the background, but I wanted him to show up & I work with what I have ;)  )    

The back shadow fox is a much darker red & grey instead of white. The shadow eye is
 a blazing star. Will the dream howling be enough to wake the dreamer?
                       

28 comments:

  1. well I love it! Words and fox, its perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute fox and your words are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sleeping fox is so cute! Welcome back to the blog world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Fox is a delight!
    Lovely to meet you! Enjoy the " Howling"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pose. Even in her sleep, she looks like she is howling... and I want to know what's in the receiving end of the howl.

    LOVE the poem!

    And what Ms Misantropia said. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great many of us howl in our sleep. Hopefully, this fox will remember the blazing gold of it's shadow & howl while awake. :)

      Delete
  6. Few words, but sheer perfection! ...and the foxes...gorgeous :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love the detail of the star. Maybe it's one of Yuuki's cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fox's fancy of fantastic flights, borne on dream-wings aloft by howls blooming in moonlit nights.

    Love this little fox, but then I have a soft spot for my namesakes. :)

    -the Artful White Fox
    Twinflame Studios

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. It has a picture book feel about it. Something childlike and taken from a fairy story, perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love fairy tales. They wiggle under your skin & into your heart so quietly & easily.

      Delete
  10. Oh what a sweet darling fox! Love it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your felt foxy creation speaks for itself. Your words are a bonus.
    I love an artist who works with "what she has around."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Howling gorgeous creation, love this fox, and the dreamer can awake knowing they have seen something special :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful creation! What a sweet felt fox!

    www.broomsticksandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the poem.....adore the fox. Well done indeed. Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Also, love the poem!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely! Foxes are such enchanting animals, aren't they? I wish that my fingers were suitable for stiching. Your felt work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Surely this is a site well worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete