Friday, March 15, 2013

Some are more settled than others

I can not possibly make my 'bed'. Jade is sleeping!
I can not possibly harass Daughter to put this bin away. It's Xaviers' preferred napping spot!
I can not possibly consider removing this ottoman (which is pretty much the same size as the chair, in a *very* small living room) . It's reserved for Charlsies' use!
I am not a big fan of pink, but Zim finds it comfy. Yes, she is rather broad in the beam.  I put it down to her being a young cat (3 yrs) while Xavier (who is 12 yrs) & Jade (10 yrs. next month) are seniors, not given to cat-play.  Also, Jade doesn't like Zim.  So, while Jade will play a little, she wants *nothing* to do with Zim!





8 comments:

  1. such beautiful critters and so well loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your furry family right now. Hope you don't mind me stealing a few smiles. They are sooo cute ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! One always worries about moving pets, especially cats. But mostly, as soon as they've made sure the new place is free from scary strangers, and the territories have been divided, it's all good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, accepted territorial divides are key for the kits. :)

      Delete