Wednesday, February 1, 2012

(New Year, New You) Shoulder to the Wheel

This weeks' prompt is the equivalent of pushing through advanced labor, if by contractions I mean specifics needed to get to goal.  For me, it's setting down & picking up pencil & pen. Sitting still is a bitch. & I know that once I get started in, I don't like to stop for a hours at a time...

Specifically, setting pen to paper in studying German, setting pencil to paper with a layer of interfacing in-between to alter patterns (since I don't do numbers, literally, this is always a tiring process with a satisfactory end), & sitting butt to chair to improve my meditation/visualization skills.    *sigh*


1 comment:

  1. I've been having a severe case of the "I don't wannas" that seems to be threading through our Egregor. I think we're getting to the hard part.

    ReplyDelete