Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Response to (New Year, New You) Glamor & Me

This prompt was an easy one. It's one that I've incorporated into my goals at the getgo.  Downsizing junk & fluff out of the closet & improving my wardrobe.  My wardrobe, to call it such is quite charitable, must needs touching up in order to present myself appropriately.  I don't wear dress slacks as they take so much tailoring to get it to fit properly.  I have my favorite skirt pattern ready to go, & hope to be able to hit up Jo-Ann fabrics this week-end.  Also, light-weight flannel for winter nightgowns, cotton for spring/summer.  Still looking for the perfect classic blouse pattern...semi-tailored, really like 'camp shirt' cut, detest ruffles & bows.  For my birthday present, my daughter & grandchildren bought me a lovely new sewing machine :)
     I also, & more importantly, need to get back into a regular exercise routine.  What type will depend, somewhat, on what the doctor says this Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I were better at sewing, how awesome to be able to make exactly what you want!

    ReplyDelete