Thursday, February 14, 2013

More stitches in as unease settles

I've been working on the blues this week past. In stiches
& in mood.  This upcoming domicile move is getting ever closer, but there doesn't appear to be an apartment on the horizon. Hard for me to tell what's going on as daughter refuses to share information.  Could really use Rammstein played loud to help soothe the nerves & motivate. However, they're packed away! My personal spaces are 4/5s packed, 2 1/2 weeks of laundry is nearly dry.  I have a few boxes left for me to pack for myself, then can start on the grandchildrens' rooms. Also have a Big Brother/Big Sister (out-grown) clothing pick-up set for the 20th.  The roads are finally cleanly plowed & the garbage pick-up is only  a day behind, so at least packing is moving forward :/

No comments:

Post a Comment