Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I was in a bad mood yesterday

It was the worst sort of weather yesterday. Hot, humid, sticky...just plain nasty. Wasn't even close to being in the mood to sit at a laptop for even 5 minutes! It's not as hot today, but humid & it's beginning to sprinkle a little rain now.

So now I'm in the mood for 'neat!' this looks like such a neat idea.  So many colors to choose from, & not that much of a hassle.  This is a very good reason to buy a mandolin slicer.  A beer drinking frog (book contest) also ranks up there in the 'neat' category.  A most *awesome* story rounds out this post...so looking forward to tonight, when the grandchildren are in bed, & the a/c is on, so that I can read the first few parts in peaceful enjoyment :)    

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm suffering of some kind of memory loss or imagination on steroids, for I'm sure I replied to this post... maybe those internet goblins are at it again.

    Well, I can't wait to share the next bit of The Haunting ;-)

    ReplyDelete